Nov 10, 2011

Who am I?

Who am I?

1.  I am eight years old.
2.  I live with my mom, dad and two sisters.
3.  I have a grandfather and two aunts.
4.  My father works in a factory.
                               Do you know who I am yet?
5.  My mother is a stay at home mom.
6.  I don't like school.
7.  I always get in trouble.   
                                Have you guessed yet?
8.  My dad drinks beer.
9.  My sister plays the saxophone.
                                 And now?
10. We live in Springfield.
11. My mother has blue hair.
                                  And the answer is.....?

How many questions did you need to read before you knew who it was?

Try this test:

What Pre-1985 Video Game Character Am I?

2 comments:

Gabi (Giulia Andrea Bini) said...

"My dad drinks beer" raised away any doubt :)

Prof O said...

So your answer is...? I don't think anyone else has gotten it!