Jan 6, 2009

A New Year, a new beginning!

I hope you all enjoyed your holidays. I'm sure you all partied hard and slept a lot. Now it's time to get back to work!
Did you make any New Year resolutions? Try writing one below in comments. Let's see who has the best one!
Read how they say "Happy New Year" in these countries.
I wonder if the Turks pronounces Olsun like my last name.

China "Gung Hay Fat Choy "
Denmark "Godt Nytår"
France "Bonne Année"
Germany "Gutes Neues Jahr"
Hawaii "Hauoli Makahiki Hou"
Ireland "Aith-bhliain fé mhaise dhuit"
Israel "Shana Tova"
Japan "Akemashite Omedetou Gozaimasu"
Netherlands "Gelukkig Nieuwjaar"
Norway "Godt Nytt År"
Phillipines "Maligayang Bagong Taon"
Poland "Szczesliwego Nowego Roku"
Portugal "Feliz Ano Novo"
Spain "Feliz Año Nuevo"
Sweden "Gott Nytt År"
Turkey "Yeni Yiliniz Kutlu Olsun"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd like to find a good job iin summer!

Prof O said...

I'm not going to stress out over students who don't want to study!

Anonymous said...

I study English more!