Nov 26, 2017

About me

For your first post, introduce yourself. Include the following information:
  1. where you live--house, apartment
  2. who you live with --family, pets
  3. school-- favorite and least favorite subjects
  4. what you do in your free time / who you spend your time with
  5. things you like and things you don't like to do
Different topics, need different paragraphs. 

If you need help, use some of the ideas below: 

My name is ..........
People call me .............

My nickname is ............

I am   thirteen years old. 
I am a boy/girl.
I am a fourteen-year-old girl/boy. 

I have  ........two brothers / three sisters.
I don't have any brothers and sisters, I am an only child.

I live with my  parents

My parents are divorced/separated/deceased
I live with my grandparents
                     father/stepfather
                     mother/stepmother
I live in a home. (a place where you live when you cannot live with your parents)
                    
I like     .......football / surfing the Net / chatting online with friends / listening to music. 

I love (pop/jazz/hip hop/rap/tecno...) music.

I don't like ...playing video games / going to the gym / eating out
I am in my first/second/third/fourth/fifth year of high school.

        
                    
I think I am easy-going / moody / nice / terrible / difficult / boring / spontaneous 

calm / intelligent / quiet.

I like people who are creative.
I don't like people who are loud and obnoxious.

I was born in     .......Piombino / Roma / Leghorn / Pisa

                      
My eyes are brown / blue / green / hazel


My hair is blonde (f) blond (m) / black / brown / red.
I have highlights.    /   I color my hair blue. / I dye my hair black. 
It is long / short / straight / curly / wavy.

I am short / tall / average height.
I muscular / slender / a bit overweight / underweight / average / chubby / heavy-set


If you have problems or need help, write in comments below.  To see an example, click here



No comments: