Oct 6, 2011

BLOGS

Please check the list of links to your blogs.  I need the titles and the URL (page addresses) for GRAZIELLA, MARIANNA, CRISTIANO, DAVIDE and FRANCESCO. You can write them in the comments section below. 
If there are any mistakes, please let me know.
Click FOLLOW on this blog and each of your classmates'. Read and make COMMENTS.

FIRST POST:
Write about you or an imaginary you.
Things you can write about:

  1. personal information: name, age, what you look like
  2. where you live, where you work/go to school
  3. family
  4. what you like to do in your free time
  5. something you don't like to do
  6. future plans
Some suggestions for your title:  
  • Hello 
  • Welcome 
  • Hi  
  • (All) About Me  
  • Introduction  
  • Let Me Introduce Myself  
  • Here I am!

EXAMPLE:
Title:  Welcome to my Blog

Post:
My name is Elizabeth, but my friends call me Ellie. I live in Miami with my mother, father, and older brother. We have two dogs and three cats. I am 1 meter and 65 cm tall and weigh about 55 kilos. I have short brown hair and green eyes. Everyone says I look like my mother, but my father says I look like my brother! I think he says this just to make me mad. 

I am 15 years old and go to high school. I like to study Math and Science, but I am good at languages. I don't know what I'll study at the university yet.

I used to study dance, but now I don't have time because I have a lot of homework. Like all teens, I love listening to music. I don't have a favorite singer because I like all kinds of music. What I listen to depends on my mood.  Although most people think it's strange, I also like to read a lot. I like historical novels most.  I don't like to watch much TV, although I do watch,"Glee."  I would like to go to the cinema, but I can't afford it, so sometimes I rent DVD's on weekends.
See you next week!






13 comments:

Flavia(Fulvia) said...

do we have to make a blog?

Prof O said...

No,blogs are not required for the 5L, but if you'd like to, you can either do one in Netlog, with the 4L or do one here with the other classes. Let me know.

Flavia(Fulvia) said...

Do you use Netlog even if there are bad people?

Prof O said...

Bad people? I think you can make it totally private, but I'm not sure.

graziella said...

http://greatartist-graziella.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Hey There. I discovered your blog using msn. This is a very neatly written article.
I'll be sure to bookmark it and come back to learn more of your helpful info.
Thanks for the post. I'll definitely return.

Anonymous said...

At this moment I am going to do my breakfast, once having my breakfast coming over again to read other news.

Anonymous said...

Magnificent goods from you, man. I have understand your stuff previous to and you're just extremely fantastic.
I actually like what you've acquired here, certainly
like what you're stating and the way in which you say it.
You make it entertaining and you still take care of to keep
it sensible. I cant wait to read far more
from you. This is actually a great website.

Anonymous said...

Hi there, just became alert to your blog through Google, and found that it's truly informative.
I'm gonna watch out for brussels. I'll be grateful if you continue this in future.

A lot of people will be benefited from your writing.
Cheers!

Anonymous said...

After exploring a few of the blog articles on your blog, I
honestly like your technique of blogging. I book marked it to my bookmark webpage list
and will be checking back in the near future. Please visit my website as well and tell me how
you feel.

Anonymous said...

I do trust all of the ideas you have presented for your post.
They are really convincing and can certainly work. Still, the posts
are very quick for newbies. May you please prolong them a little from subsequent
time? Thank you for the post.

Anonymous said...

Since the admin of this web page is working, no hesitation very shortly it will be famous, due to
its quality contents.

Anonymous said...

Hello, I enjoy reading all of your article post. I wanted to write
a little comment to support you.