Jan 2, 2008

My Diary- an insight to each other's daily life

This time you must write down what you do every half hour on a school day and weekend day (for example Friday and Saturday). Include your feelings using adjectives, (I don't like getting up early; I love sleeping in; I felt so frustrated; I was so happy!; I felt like going out; I didn't feel like studying...) so your e-pal has a good image of how you experience everyday life.
As with every letter, remember to respond to their email and add some news.
Click on the title for the model letter.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

Anonymous said...

Hello, i'm Tommaso from the 2th class. Personaly, the comenius is really interesting. I have fun and meanwhile i can learn to writing the Comenius Email. I said enough!! :D

Anonymous said...

scusate se vi scrivo in italiano ma ho un consiglio per tutti voi...
la prof. Olson ha detto venerdì che possiamo arricchire le nostre email per il Progetto Comenius con degli smiles...ecco a voi inlink dove ne potete trovare alcuni davvero simpatici...
http://www.frankie.netsons.org/

ciao a tutti!!!^^

Anonymous said...

Yuri, sei riuscito a far funzionare gli emoticon? Qualcuno ha provato di usarli?

Anonymous said...

no non sono riuscito ad inserirle nella mail T_T mi dispiace...
comunque devo aggiornare con un altro sito visto che quello che ho dato è stato chiuso

http://blog.roodo.com/onion_club/archives/cat_109038.html&page=9

good luck!

Anonymous said...

Fammi sapere se funziona!