Feb 5, 2022

Fun Music from the Past



Mina - Le Mille Bolle Blu (HQ full version, Sanremo 1961) from mazziniana99 on Vimeo.

How does the translation work musically?

Le Mille Bolle Blu, Sanremo 1961

Se tu chiudi gli occhi e mi baci,                    If you close your eyes and kiss me,
tu non ci crederai                                           you won't believe it,
ma vedo le mille bolle blu                             but I see a thousand blue bubbles
e vanno leggere, vanno si rincorrono,           that float lightly, chasing each other,
salgono scendono per il ciel.                          they go up and down in the sky
Blu le mille bolle blu                                      Blue, a thousand blue bubbles
Blu le vedo intorno a me                                Blue, I see them all around me
blu le mille bolle blu                                       Blue, a thousand blue bubbles
che volano e volano e volano                         that float and float and float
Blu le mille bolle blu                                     Blue, a thousand blue bubbles,
blu mi sento dondolar                                     Blue, I feel like I'm swinging
blu tra mille bolle blu                                    Blue, among a thousand blue bubbles 
che danzano su grappoli di nuvole                  that dance on clusters of clouds
Dentro a me le arpe suonano                          The harps play within me
bacio te e folli immagini giungono.               I kiss you and crazy images come to mind
Blu le mille bolle blu                                      Blue, a thousand blue bubbles
blu, le vedo intorno a me                                Blue, I see them all around me
blu, le mille bolle blu                                      Blue, a thousand blue bubbles
che volano, mi chiamano,                               that float, calling me
mi cercano                                                        looking for me
Amor                                                               (My) Love       
impazzisco di gioia                                       I go crazy with joy
se vedo passeggiar nel vento,                       if I see floating in the wind                           
le mille bolle blu                                          a thousand blue bubbles     
un bacio, ancora un bacio                            a kiss, another kiss
si avvicinano                                               they are approaching
eccole eccole                                               here they are, here they ar
sono qui                                                       they're here!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does your blog have a contact page? I'm having problems locating it but,
I'd like to shoot you an email. I've got some suggestions for your
blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great website and I look forward to seeing it grow over
time.

Anonymous said...

Mina is still singing. She does the TIM ad.